The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) sponsors diverse cultural programming through the following cultural centers:
- African diasporic Cultural Resource Center (AdCRC)
- American Indian and Indigenous Cultural Resource Center (AIICRC)
- Asian Resource Center (ARC)
- Chicanx/Latinx Cultural Resource Center (CLCRC)
- Middle Eastern, North African, South Asian Resource Center (MENASARC)
EOP provides cultural programs that facilitate interaction and collaboration between students of all cultural/ethnic backgrounds, allowing them to gain an understanding of and appreciation for similarities and differences in each other and themselves. EOP Cultural Services helps to create an environment that celebrates and promotes the history, contributions, intellectual heritage, education and growth of our students.